Saturday, April 9, 2011

The day has come!

In three hours I will be leaving my home and starting my journey to Haiti! April 9 has finally arrived and quite honestly I cannot sleep with anticipation! I am all packed and ready to go. To go now! Can't sleep or rest. I'm ready! I'm ready now! As I wait two and half more hours, I want to ask you to pray for all of us going on this trip. We leave our families behind while mothers or fathers go to the poorest country in our hemisphere to love and serve others. Sons and daughters that leave worried parents behind for their well being in a country suffering from cholera outbreaks and husbands and wives that leave spouses behind to go wherever Jesus calls us to go be his hands and feet. Pray for our families too.

Thank you all who have made dreams come true through prayer and partnership with me! God is good.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment